- MB, Graduated after 5 years of professional training from Tianjin University of TCM, China.
- Has 20 years of practical clinical experience, over 40,000 cases, since 1988.
- Specialises in pain management, musculoskeletal disorders and stress-related illness.
- Member of the FTCMP (UK)
- Member of the Chinese Acupuncture Association (China)
- Member of the Chinese Tui-Na Association
- Member of the International Association of Integrated Medicine (China - USA)
- Honorable Editor of the American Journal of Chinese Traumatology (USA)
"Through careful consultation and examination, we aim to present tailored healthcare at the highest standard for each unique individual. With over 15 years of practical experience, I aim to help you towards a healthier and fuller life"
"Good health is essential to experience the richness of life at its fullest. I am here to provide you with professional care so you can carry on with enjoying life"
- Registered nurse with over 15 years practical experience in TCM (China)
- Voluntary nurse in Coalville and Loughborough Hospital (UK)