- MB, Graduated after 5 years of professional training from Tianjin University of TCM, China.
- Has over 30 years of practical clinical experience.
- Specialises in pain management, musculoskeletal disorders and stress-related illness.
- Vice Chairman of Academic Committee and Adviser of the FTCMP (UK)
- Director and Chief Editor of The European Journal of Chinese Medicine
"Through careful consultation and examination, we aim to present tailored healthcare at the highest standard for each unique individual. With over 15 years of practical experience, I aim to help you towards a healthier and fuller life"
"Good health is essential to experience the richness of life at its fullest. I am here to provide you with professional care so you can carry on with enjoying life"
- Registered nurse with over 15 years practical experience in TCM (China)
- Voluntary nurse in Coalville and Loughborough Hospital (UK)